Wednesday 16 February 2011

Front Cover FOTD

It's been so long! I'm really sorry but moving is a lot of hassle, but it will all be worth it come 4th March!! So excited. But that does not stop me being excited about make up. I bought the Front Cover GO!GO!GO! eyeshadow palette. I very rarely use blue shades, but the blues in this are astounding. So shimmery and beautiful.



I used:

FACE

No.7 Shine Free Primer
No.7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Almond
No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Medium
New ID Concealer in Medium
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Front Cover eyeshadow in Azimuth - eyelid
Front Cover eyshadow in Moondust - outer corner
Front Cover eyeshadow in Silver Dollar - highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric - lower waterline
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in black - upper waterline
No.7 Exquisite Curl Mascara in black


LIPS

No.7 Spring Collection Lipstick in Grace
Avon Extreme Glazewear Gloss in Sandshine


There's a lot of prodcuts in that list, but I've missed make up so much! ALthough there's quite a few products I feel you just need a quick sweep of things the more you use, so it won't look piled on. So this probably only took 10 minutes. Normally I'm not sure that blue eyeshadow looks right on me - but I must admit - I love this!

Thanks for reading - hope you're glad to have me back xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...