Tuesday 10 January 2012

Cat Eye FOTD

Hi all, been a bit busy the last few days! But here is a look I tried using my favourite Urban Decay liquid eyeliner! In the pictures you can see the cats eye a little bit more on my left eye but I think it's the angle I took the picture from being that I took it with my left hand!



It really is the easiest liquid eyeliner I've ever used, although it did take a while before I was happy that my cats eye was symmetrical - but I think thats just my OCD coming out!

I used:

FACE
No.7 Tinted Moisturiser in Medium
No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Medium
New Cid I-Bronze in Rio
Rimmel Powder Blush in Santa Rose

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
MUA Pearl Shade 1 (eyelid)
MUA Matt Shade 17 (lower lashline)
MUA Pearl Shade 11 (crease & outer eye)
YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (upper lashline)
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in Black (lower waterline)

LIPS
The Body Shop Lipstick in Soft Sienna
Avon Color Trend Lipgloss in Peach Shine

What do you think? xoxo


2 comments:

Live life glamorous said...

Such a beautiful eyes!

samwells87 said...

Awwww thank you very much :) xoxo

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...