Wednesday 4 January 2012

Cute Heart OOTD

Today I fancied wearing my new jumper to work and I instantly thought of wearing it with my also fairly new bright orange skirt! I know I normally get hot at work so also thought to put on a nice casual but still smart t shirt underneath. I love adding belts to anything I wear as otherwise my figure can look a little bit boyish because I'm quite petite. The black boots are a bit of a must in the UK at the moment as it keeps raining and I'm not sure I can pull off wearing wellies in the office!



White zip t shirt - H&M - £7.99
Heart jumper - Next - £14
Orange skirt - Miss Selfridge - £35
Black boots - New Look - £25
Belt came free with a skirt from a car boot sale!
Tights - can't remember

What do you think? xoxo

2 comments:

Live life glamorous said...

You are so tin, it is pretty!

samwells87 said...

thank you :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...