Thursday 27 May 2010

Spa Recipes - Thigh Toning Serum

Ok, so I'm not gonna pretend I'm a girl who goes out and buys a product purposely to make my legs look slimmer or anything (as I'm naturally quite slender) but recently from my 99p store I purchased a pack of 6 beauty treatment sachets. Now I know what you thinking - cheap rubbish? That's what I thought, but I'm a sucker for trying new things!

It came with: thigh toning serum, leg balm, frizz hair treatment, moisture hair treatment, thermal hot face mask and purifying face mask. Some of which I have tried already, but back to the review in hand...


I put the serum on my legs last night, it's a bit like a mixture of body scrub and moisturiser. The sachet holds the perfect amount for my legs, probably a bit too much if I'm honest (I am quite small) but there's no harm in really moisturising your legs no is there? It feels a bit weird on your hands at first, but I got used to it. The smell wasn't overpowering, but it was kinda fruity - which I liked.

After applying the serum and rubbing it in completely (which took a good few minutes) my legs felt a bit "sticky", so not something I would recommend before getting dressed to go to school or work. However as I did it just before going to bed it was fine.

When I woke up the next morning my legs felt like silk. Not kidding. Absolutely amazing. By the evening they still felt smooth, it was like I had shaved my legs, but better...imagine how my legs would have felt if I had in fact shaved then applied the serum? That will be my next test!!

So for a product that comes with 5 other sachets for 99p, it's a must buy!! I've already recommended it to a few friends!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...