Monday 31 May 2010

Butterfly Nails

I realised the other day that it's been a while since I had a french manicure and thought I would use my art deco nail set to spice it up a little bit. I used my Nailene french manicure set, the french pink has small glitter detail so it gleams! The nail pen doesn't go on as well as I hoped...it appears cracked once it has dried... But you can't see this very easily from a distance.

I used black nail varnish to apply the art deco nail plate detail and then used the Nailene top coat. I chose to use a butterfly stencil as I've seen quite a few about recently. I haven't used the art deco set before and it can get quite messy when trying out the stamps for the first time...using black is even worse! 

But anyway, it was quite late last night so I have just applied the butterflies to my thumbnails to start with, and will most likely to the rest of my fingers tonight, perhaps in a dark purple/violet. I think it turned out pretty well considering...I will add another picture once complete!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...