Thursday 8 December 2011

Wedding OOTD

Recently I went to my hubby to be's sister's wedding. I didn't really want to splash out on a new outfit for the occasion because I knew I had so many dresses that hadn't been worn much anyway. After much deliberating, trying on dresses, cardigans, jackets. Checking they weren't too long, too short, low neckline etc. All this was almost too much for Dave! lol.

In the end I chose a rather colourful number, wouldn't have expected anything less with Dave's help!



I wore a multi coloured dress from ASOS, a yellow blazer from ASOS, a simple black back with a flower attached to the zip, black tights and black peep toe high heels from New Look which also featured a flower on the toes. I think it was quite simple but pretty, and suitable for day or night!! The second picture shows my toned down make up, after all I didn't wanna steal the show :-P

The only thing I hate about this picture and some others, is the massive vein that shows up on my forehead - how can I hide this?! Please help! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...