Wednesday 26 October 2011

Pink NOTD - Inspired by...

...the girls doing a Nail Polish Blogger Challenge:
Deniz from Emerald Sparkled uses Flor Mar #29
Leslie from Polish Art Addiction uses China Glaze Laced Up
Inge from Polish Sis uses Hema nr 84
Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails uses Color Club Peppermint Twist
Ulmiel from Did someone say nail polish? uses Finger Paints Give Pink A Chance
Gejba from  parokeets uses essence Love This City
Sidrah from beauteous blog uses sally hansen pink blink
Sarah from Lucky Lacquers uses W7 Shocking Pink
Caroline from Good Lack, Nail uses OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y?
Maestra from parokeets uses essie knockout pink

I'm really loving the intricate designs by Polish Art Addiction, you should really check them out, I also really liked today's layering combo by Good Lack, Nail

Here is my pink look for today, although I'm not sure I'll have time to change it up tomorrow like the other dedicated ladies. I've still got a bit of cleaning up to do around the nails but I'll cheat and do it in the hot water after I've washed up. I used Models Own - Pastel Pink, 2 coats were needed as it is quite a sheer polish. I also used a black rhinestone on each thumbnail to jazz it up a little bit.



Hope you like! :) It was my first time using my stamps again for a while, as you can probably tell, some are quite blurry/smudged. It took a bit of getting used to but I hope to be doing more shortly!! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...