Sunday 16 October 2011

Make Up Brushes - Thank You Groupon

So I seem to have been very busy lately, I would like to blame the wedding planning, but I think I've also been fairly lazy and have been watching a lot of TV. From Downton Abbey to Gossip Girl, there's just too many good shows on right now!!

Anyway, today I am returning with details of my recently purchased professional make up brushes from Louise Walsh, view the website for more info. I managed to use a group code to get the £99 brush set for £19. Bargain.
I haven't used the brushes yet so will follow up with a review shortly. I need to wash my hair before using them for a FOTD for you :)



The set includes:
– POWDER BRUSH
– CHISEL POWDER BRUSH
– TAPERED BRUSH
– ANGLE BRUSH
– CHISEL BRUSH
– DELUXE OVAL SHADOW
– DELUXE SOFT FAN
– ANGLE LINER
– BROWN/LASH GROOMER
– OVAL SMUDGER
– FLOCKED SPONGE
– FOUNDATION BRUSH
– MEDIUM SHADOW BRUSH
– BLENDING BRUSH
– CONCEALER BRUSH
– POINTER MASCARA APPLICATOR


I am definitely looking forward to testing the quality of these brushes, this could be my greatest saving yet! I am also not so patiently waiting for my two new Urban Decay palettes to arrive; the 15 year anniversary palette and the Book of Shadows IV. Luckily my partner got to keep a little bit of money he owed a company that went into administration so we treated ourselves. He got a new mountain bike, I got some clothes from Jane Norman and some make up!! Sums us both up perfectly! xoxo

1 comments:

Divi said...

Hi,

If you have used these brushes, could you please post a review?

Thanks...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...