Sunday 13 June 2010

Party Nails

Friday was my best mate's birthday and we had plans for a quiet night in with chinese and wine etc on Saturday. And Dave had been bugging me to do a video blog, so Friday night - I did. Only thing is I can't upload the video yet because I lost the cable that connects my camcorder to my PC (good news though, I got one off eBay which is on it's way!).

I decided to go for something simple with a bright spark to it...and added a rhinestone to each thumbnail for a bit of extra detail.

I was quite pleased with the way this design turned out, the black No.7 varnish I used actually dried very quickly and this manicure only took 14 minutes!! So you can never say you don't have time to paint your nails. I only applied one top coat and so far only one of the rhinestones has come off and that was this evening after doing lots of housework, so the nails had a pretty tough day!! I think that's pretty good.

This picture has also been taken after a few days wear; but still looks quite immaculate in my opinion.

I can't wait to do this design again in some more colours, as we get closer to summer I may try some really funky look - watch this space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...