Tuesday 4 January 2011

December Favourite

Hi all, as promisd here is my December favourite. It's something I feel everyone should own. And it's something that has only been added to my collection in the last 6months or so. At the time I wasn't sure whether to buy it or not...

Anyways, enough rambling, the item in question is No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder. I can not believe how long I went without owning a loose powder! I'm sure everyone knows why they're great, so I'm going to let you know what this one does for me that makes me love it so much!


Firstly I like the size of this pot, it's handheld. It is big enough to hold a decent amount of product, but small enough so that you can carry it with you. It also includes a powder puff inside, I don't use this very often. I'd rather use my brush. But if you forget to pop a brush in your handbag you're pretty much saved!


I love how the powder feels on my skin, its so soft. I think it's great to build up as well, you can put on as little or as much as you like. I actually did an experiment with it where I started off using the smallest amount and took pictures continuously whilst adding more powder. Eventually I stopped, but it didn't look cakey or anything. Only I could really tell how much I had on, and the best bit is it didn't feel heavy on my face. It felt like I just had my usual moisturiser on.


The only issue I have had with this product recently is that it got shaken up quite badly and has pretty much gone all inside the pot, which means I have to be really careful not to spill it everywhere when I open it!

I seem to remember this costing around £10, but used a £5 off No.7 voucher so it was a real bargain. There were a few shades to choose from, possibly 3, which isn't a massive range but enough to get a colour that will suit you. I went for "Medium". I really like the No.7 products and I'm hoping they'll keep bringing more out to keep me happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...