Thursday 6 January 2011

Wintery NOTD

Tonight I have been going through my nail polish collection wondering what shade I should use....I came across Temptress, a No.7 shade which I got for my birthday in November and haven't used yet - perfect. It also describes the characters from Lipstick Jungle which I have been watching lately - similar to Sex In The City if anyone hasn't seen it!


Once on, I felt it needed two coats to show the true colour. But I love it, it's such a great wintery colour, such a rich, deep red. I'm not normally a fan of red nail polishes but this has won my heart. I might dazzle it up a bit with some nail art tomorrow, but for now I'm going to relax before bed as today has been a very busy day. And when the boyfriend gets home we're going to be watching an episode of 24! Enjoy your evening :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...