Wednesday 5 January 2011

Sparkly FOTD

Today's look was created in the last 10 minutes I had before I left for work. I only used a few things...and some of them were new :) So here it is!



I used:

FACE

L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in (W3) Golden Beige
No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Medium
Rimmel Powder Blush in Santa Rose

EYES

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Sleek Sparkle Palette in Mistletoe - eyelid
Front Cover in Toffee - under eye
Front Cover in China Cup - highlight
L'oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara in Black
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in Black - lower waterline

LIPS

Avon Extreme Glazewear Gloss in Sand Shine


I am loving the sparkles and I'm tempted to try some more tomorrow!

1 comments:

nicoletta said...

Love the eyes it looks really pretty xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...