Monday 3 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hiya everyone, hope you had a lovely new year and are ready to get back to reality? I have a December favourite post coming up soon! But for now I will show you what I recently bought whilst on a Christmas sales shopping trip.

It was still 3 for 2 on cosmetics in Superdrug - I love that it includes palettes! I checked out the Sleek collection, and what do you know - they have the sparkle set in stock! They also had one other Sleek palette (Sunset) I didn't have so I got that too. Then thought I would check out the Max Factor and L'oreal stands for my free item. It's always best to get the expensive items free :) Dave also helped me choose - it's no surprise he wanted me to get the Queen Bee eyeshadow trio because of it's bright colours.


I can't wait to get some glitter on my eyes tomorrow for my first day back at work! I haven't had time to have a play with any yet, but I have many new products to use this month! My bedroom is almost completely organised so I won't even have an excuse anymore!

Hope you're all ok! x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use the sparkle palette for my new years eve look and it worked really well!! great palette xox

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...