Thursday 13 January 2011

Totally Funky NOTD

Hey everyone, as you may know I tend to go for some strange combinations, I thought it was time for another!! I wanted to used two contrasting/clashing colours, I first thought of green and blue, but then spotted a red and thought red and blue. Then saw these two lovely colours - Foxglove and Totally Teal - both by No.7 at Boots. I thought I would keep it simple with the french manicure style. With bright colours like these you don't need to do much else.



I hope to keep this on for quite a white, I may even add a white nail art design over the weekend - who knows! :D Thanks for reading, and please let me know your thoughts, requests or ideas you've used!

1 comments:

liquoredonlacquer said...

love the colors! ♥

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...