Wednesday 29 December 2010

Orangeade NOTD

I thought it was about time I painted my nails again. And I tried to use another Models Own shade I hadn't yet tried. I chose "Orangeade". It's much brighter than I thought it would be, and less sheer too which is good. I am really pleased with the colour because it will brighten up the dull days we are having at the moment!


It was a very quick manicure today, using a base coat, 2 coats of Orangeade and a top coat. Overall it probably took about 10-15 minutes, and I was watching TV so time flies.


It shows up almost as bright in the pictures as it is in real life, probably one of the easiest polishes to capture in a photo, most look very different! The picture below shows just how glittery it is, which I love because obviuosly the bubbles in orangeade sparkle a lot!


What do you think?

1 comments:

ATTITUDEINABUNDANCE said...

It's always refreshing to try a new shade :)

www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com x

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...