Saturday 28 August 2010

Essence Jelly Baby Nail Varnish

In the post today were my Essence Jelly Baby polishes and Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara.

Both purchased from eBay. The jelly polishes were £6.45 for 5 (they're the first jelly polishes I own) and the mascara was £3.47.

With flash
Without flash
With flash
Without flash
I really like the packaging the mascara came in, it just slips straight out of the plastic, not need to cut or tear!! Although upon opening the mascara tube it seems quite gloopy, has anyone else found this??

I will be reviewing these soon!!

1 comments:

On the Glam said...

It seems every mascara is gloopy straight out of the packaging. I never really settle in and like one until about 10 uses...or so it seems...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...