Friday 27 August 2010

No.7 Boots Haul - Payday

Ok, so long story cut short. I had 5 No.7 £5 off vouchers to use and bought 5 products in Boots. WIth my last purchase I got another voucher but thought I would save it til I had a bit more cash. Then I remembered that Abbey sent me a new bank card the other day - even though I thought I had closed my account - so as I had a day off, with not much to do, I popped in to see if there was any money in the account.

SCORE £52.93 - I went back to Boots to buy some more No.7. Overall I spent £52.13, about £45 on No.7. At the moment you get a free gift when you spend £22 on No.7, and because I was doing all my items in separate transactions I knew I wasn't entitled to this, however I was about to leave after my second purchase and the lady chucked the free gift into my bag!! SCORE!! I was so happy when I left I had to phone Dave - my fiancé - to tell him all about it!

Paid for:

With flash
Without flash
Freebies:

With flash
Without flash

Pretty good stash for £52 me thinks!!

I will be reviewing each of these items shortly. Thanks for reading!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...