Thursday 26 August 2010

FOTD

I have some time off work planned, will be back on Wednesday 1st September, so for my "last day" I kinda felt like making an effort lol. So here is my FOTD - a little bit out there but still wearable for work :)

FACE:

No.7 Dual Protection Tinted Moisturiser in medium
Max Factor Pressed Powder in medium beige
Rimmel blush in smoked oyster

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Bulbasaur from Shiro Cosmetics for the outer part of my eye
Neon Lights (hot in the city eyeshadow) from Aromaleigh on my lid
Glow (pure eyes frost) from Aromaleigh for my brow highlight
No.7 Smoky Eyeliner for top lashline
Urban Decay Glide On Eye Pencil in Covet for lower waterline
No.7 Exceptional Definition mascara in black

LIPS:

Fyrinnae lip lustre in Bare Shoulders



This is how the make up looked once I'd returned home, I think it all stayed in place pretty well!


As you can see, most of the emphasis goes on my eyes with make up, I will be reviewing my Aromaleigh collection of eyeshadows soon. I've had them a while now but still not gotten round to trying them all out, I did order quite a lot!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...