Thursday 12 August 2010

Ok...so I've been lazy

I'm sure we've all got a bit lazy at times, but me, well I've not posted much on here lately and I really wanted to build up a collection of posts. From today I will try to blog at least 5 times a week, once I get it sorted on my phone I'm sure that will be easy. (If you know me you know I always have something to say!) The problem with blogger on my phone is it always uploads the photos sideways, well I have two in my drafts that I haven't got round to posting yet because I wanted to sort the problem out, and the other one is 2posts before this...it just doesn't look attractive so I want to figure it out!!

If you have an android phone and know the solution, please let me know asap!! Hopefully you'll hear from me soon!! :)

Many thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...