Tuesday 17 August 2010

FOTD - using No.7 Colour Rebellion Eye Palette

Today I was very busy and so only wanted to do a quick eye FOTD using my new palette.

I have used the blue on my lid and purple/lilac in the crease. This is without any primer or concealer as I really did want to be quick. I will do a proper look tomorrow I promise. Perhaps even for youtube if I can find a suitable video camera.

I also used Urban Decay eye liner in Electric on my lower lashline, No.7 smoky eyeliner on my upper lashline and one coat of L'oreal Extra Volume Collagene mascara in black. The colours in the palette blend so well I'm really pleased with it after just briefly trying it out. My phone camera wasn't picking up the look very easily so I used my partners SLR...though I think it's the lighting in our room that stinks, not the camera...


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...