Friday 29 October 2010

FOTD - Aromaleigh Day 5

Today my partner chose which colours I would use for my FOTD and I'm wearing it out tonight! I don't think it needs much introducing - so have a look!!



I used:

FACE

No.7 Shine Free Primer
New ID I-Perfect Foundation in Medium
New ID I-Conceal in Medium
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop

EYES

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Les Papillons in Spread Your Wings - top inner corner
Aromaleigh Hot In The City in Return To Tiffanys - top outer corner
Aromaleigh Hot In The City in Coney Island - lower centre
Aromaleigh Hot In The City in Italian Ice - lower inner corner
No.7 Exceptional Definition Mascara
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in Black

LIPS

No.7 Wild Volume Lipstick in Toffee Apple



I had to include this cute pic of my kitten! What do you think of the look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...