Friday 22 October 2010

New ID I-Shadow Quad With Mirror

Another New ID product review - I really am so glad I bought these items - I don't think there's one I don't like. But I'm trying to use them as much as possible to give a fair review.


I won't say too much about the packaging this time because it matches the other items, so you can view my previous post here.


Again it has a similar size mirror to the previuos product so this is also in the previous post.


I aminly want to talk about the colours of this quad and the burshes today, the brushes really surprised me. Most of the time when you buy a makeup product and they include brushes, they're really rubbish...unless you're shedding out a lot of money for a product. Which is possibly the case on this occasion. I don't normally like the sponge tip applicators for eyeshadow but I found it smoothed the eyeshadow on really well and gave an immediate blended effect, rather than sharp edges. The other brush however had a pointed brush so that you could create bold lines and sharp edges where necessary. And the other end was a pencil brush, for fine detail, such as applying the eyeshadow underneath your eye - something I found very easy with this brush.

The colours all compliment each other really well, none of them are too similar or too different. I like the fact there is one shimmery colour and two very neutral colours. The darker brown is perfect for a smokey eye and this is my "go to" quad for a neutral "during the day" smoky eye.

I would recommend this to anyone who loves wearing neutral/brown eyeshadow. I think they did other colours too but can't remember. Check out their website for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...