Wednesday 6 October 2010

Wet n Wild Mega Length Double Action Mascara

Hey everyone, this is probably going to be my bargain of the month, possibly even ever!! I picked this mascara up from our 99p Store. I've bought many an item from here, I think it's mainly because they sell good brands at a reduced price - sometimes when items have been discontinued.

Today's post is about a recent Wet n Wild mascara I purchased. The packaging is pretty standard, and you could say very simple. However this doesn't matter to me, I will normally buy a mascara either through curiousity or recommendation. This time was curiousity as I've only ever bought one Wet n Wild item, which was my first black nail polish.

(I apologise for using a stock photo but the light made it very difficult to read the silver section)

The first picture is how I looked when I woke up this morning, so I don't look great, but it was necessary for the purposes of this post. I am without any make up as I wanted to show you how small my lashes are without mascara..


The second picture is of me with the white mascara primer on, which is used to lengthen the lashes.


The third picture is how I looked after 1 coat of the black end of the mascara, which is used to add volume and length to the lashes. I have to say my first impression of this mascara is amazing. It's so easy to apply, it doesn't dry to quickly but doesn't take too long either and you don't need to use more than 1 coat to get great effects! Overall I think this is worth way more than 99p!!


 What items have you been impressed with?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...