Friday 1 October 2010

New ID Studios in London

Last Friday I treated myself and my mum to a deluxe makeover and photoshoot in Oxford Circus, London. We arrived at 11am and were given some Bucks Fizz, then had our hair washed, cut, blow dried and styled. We then had our make up consultation and application. I purchased a few bits for myself and for my mum whilst we were waiting for our photographer.

We had 3 outfit changes, 1 casual and 2 dresses. I bought all the photos as a present to my mum, she'd never done anything like this and she looked amazing!! She realised she had never been shopping for clothes in London before either, unfortunately we only left New ID at 4.30 so only managed to visit Topshop, H&M, Jane Norman and Dorothy Perkins before getting our 6.30 train home. I did manage to spend about another £200 though! We only live once eh!

This is how one of my pictures came out:


The make up I bought is below:-


New ID I-Perfect Colour Adjust Foundation in Vanilla
New ID I-Conceal Brush On Fluid Concealer in Medium
New ID I-Glow Shimmer Powder with Mirror in Ice Pop
New ID I-Bronze Compact Powder Bronzer with Mirror in Rio
New ID I-Shadow Eye Shadow Quad with Mirror in Choca Mocha

Free New ID I-Shimmer Shimmer Stick with Blending Sponge in Sherbert.

Total cost £107.50

Pretty expensive day, but I don't do it often! Is there anything you've spent a lot on this month??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...