Monday 11 October 2010

Wedding Time!!

I attended my friend's wedding reception on Saturday evening so thought it was the perfect time to do a new make up look. Again I focussed on my eyes, but I used a cheek tint for the first time. The picture below was taken a few hours after the make up application so I think the tint stayed quite well!


I used:

FACE

No.7 Shine Free Primer
No.7 Mineral Perfection Foundation in Almond
New ID I-Conceal in Medium
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop
No.7 Cheek Tint in Maple Silk

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Urban Decay BoS III Maui Wowie
Urban Decay BoS III Smog
MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 11
MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 1
Wet n Wild Mega Length Double Action Mascara
Rimmel Kohl Pencil in Jet Black

LIPS

Rimmel Vinyl Jelly Lip Liner in Starlet
No.7 Nude Rebellion Lipstick
Sephora Lip Gloss in Precious Pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...