Tuesday 12 October 2010

MUA Green With Envy FOTD

Today I couldn't wait any longer to try out a look using my MUA "green with envy quad". So here it is!! Hope you like it.


I used:

FACE

New ID I-Perfect Foundation in Vanilla
New ID I-Bronze in Rio
New ID I-Glow in Ice Pop
New ID I-Conceal in Medium

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MUA Eyeshadow Shade 5 - inner eye
MUA Eyeshadow Shade 6 - outer eye
MUA Eyeshadow Shade 7 - crease
Wet n Wild Mega Length Double Action Mascara - top lashes only
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in Jet Black - upper and lower waterlines
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers

LIPS

No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Nude Rebellion
Sephora Lip Gloss in Precious Pink


I think this actually turned out better than the photos look, it's a very vivid green and I love it. I also only realised after using three of the green shades that they go in number order - how odd!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...