Saturday 23 October 2010

FOTD - Aromaleigh Day 1

I've had many Aromaleigh eyeshadows for a while now but still haven't found the time to properly experiment. So over the next 7 days I am going to use only Aromaleigh eyeshadow!! I probably have around 80 sample baggies so I should easier be able to come up with plenty of different looks - I will try not to do a green look straight away - but I do think perhaps they suit my brown eyes...

Anyway to start with here is today's look in stages:

 Primer (which I rubbed in!)

 Mineral foundation

 Bronzer

 Mineral blusher

 First eyeshadow colour

 Second eyeshadow colour

 Third eyeshadow colour

 Mascara, eyeliner & lipgloss - finished look

Close up of my right eye

I used:

FACE

No.7 Shine Free Primer
No.7 Mineral Perfection Foundation in Almond
FCUK Bronzer
No.7 Mineral Perfection Blusher in Soft Damson

EYES

New ID I-Conceal in Medium
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Pure Eyes Frost in Lilac - inner corners
Aromaleigh Victoria's Revenge in Apocaolyse Pansy #82 - middle
Aromaleigh Pure Eyes Frost in Sapphire - outer corners
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

LIPS
Gosh On Stage Cool Lip Jam in shade 102
Rimmel Sweet Jelly Sheer Lipgloss in Tutti Frutti


What do you think of the look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...