Monday 18 October 2010

Urban Decay Book Of Shadows FOTD

Hiya everyone, sorry I didn't blog over the weekend - not quite sure what happened!! But I'm back :) I've used a few colours from my Urban Decay Book Of Shadows III. I've not used it in a while and I really love snatch, but think it needs some bright colours to make it pop.


I used:

FACE

No.7 Shine Free Primer
New ID I-Perfect Colour Adjust Foundation in Vanilla
New ID I-Conceal in Medium
New ID I-Bronze
New ID I-Glow

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
UD BoSIII Snatch - upper eyelid
UD BoSIII Psychedelic Sister - inner corner, under eye
UD BoSIII Radium - outer corner
UD BoSIII Uzi - brow highlight
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers
Wet n Wild Mega Length Double Action Mascara in Black
Models Own Kohl Pencil in Black

LIPS

Carmex in Cherry


Hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...