Thursday 3 November 2011

BINTM Goodies!!!

So generally when you go to a modelling show you just assume there is gonna be no free food - like other shows my partner and I have been to, and that it would be full of beauty products.

Well there were a few surprises - firstly the food, due to the stereotype of models not eating! Then there was the fact that Amy Childs was there, surrounded by people - oh dear! I fell in love with lots of clothes there but sadly they stocked size 8's and up, too big for my petite frame :(

I did get to buy a few NYX goodies, I wanted to try a selection of products, as I'd heard that its a good quality cheapish brand from the US. I decided to pick up some stuff from the 3 for £5 baskets:


I was also tempted by the Nails Supreme nail art pens, these were similar to my Rio nail art pens that were bought more than 6 years ago! I felt it was time they were replaced, grabbing a bargain as usual I got 23 pens, a spare brush/pen & a top coat for £40!


And if you've seen my previous blog you'll also know that I got 2 new magnetism nail polishes which I am very happy with and can't wait to get the other 3 colours!!


What do you think of my purchases? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...