Thursday 10 November 2011

Models Own FOTD (Day 5/7)

It seems green FOTD's feature quite regularly on my blog compared with any other colour. I used my Models Own eyeshadows, which I haven't used as often as I should. They are great, highly pigmented and really easy to blend.

With flash
Without flash
I used:

FACE
L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in Golden Beige (W3)
Max Factor Pressed Powder in Medium Beige
Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose

LIPS
No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Angel Kiss
Avon Extreme Gloss Glazewear in Sand

EYES
Models Own Eyeshadow in Pale Jade - eyelid
Models Own Eyeshadow in Emerald Green - crease
17 Metallic Eye Pencil in Green - lower waterline
The Body Shop Divide & Multiply Mascara

Hope you like it!! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...