Sunday 6 November 2011

Sunday FOTD (Day 1/7)

Hi all, hope you've had a good weekend? :D

I figured I hadn't done a FOTD in a while and starting today I'm going to do 7 FOTD's with the attempt of using different products every day! A challenge I know, I'm hoping I don't have to go without blusher  although I'm not even sure if I have 7...I will find out!

Here is today's, I used a little bit of liquid eyeliner which I am still not completely used to but I thought I'd give it a try!

With flash
Without flash
I used:

FACE
No.7 Shine Free Primer
No.7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Almond (30)
No.7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder in Medium
New ID Cosmetics I-Glow in Ice Pop

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol IV - Bender (eyelid)
Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol IV - Crystal (crease)
Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol IV - Skimp (highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in Black
No.7 Exceptional Definition Nutrient Enriched Mascara in Black

LIPS
Color Trend Lip Stix in Nude Pink
Gosh Light'n Shine Lip Glaze in shade 04


And yes, this week I said I would also be bringing you the highlights of my week;
A new female artist who goes by the name "Natalia Kills", the album is awesome, not too unlike Lady Gaga.
Downton Abbey - the season finale is tonight and I'm watching it right now, I'm not sure how I'm gonna cope without it on Sunday nights.
I also learnt two new pole moves this week - Crucifix, and the front hook to back hook, videos of these can be found by some great pole dancers on Youtube of course!

That's all for today - what do you think? xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...