Thursday 3 November 2011

Newest Nail Trend - Magnetism!

At the weekend I attended BINTM (Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model). I purchased a few things, being that my birthday is coming up. However from now on I am on a "no-buy" from now on, I have to save every penny for the wedding!! If you live near me and want a manicure let me know and I can give you a special price. I'm a fully qualified Nail Techinician.

Anyway onto the subject of today's post; Magnetism Nail Polish! I got Ego Green & Notorious Silver from FashionistA - who worked with The Saturdays to create this nail polish range.


Purple (Molly), Green (Una), Blue (Vanessa), Silver (Frankie) & Red (Rochelle), they went on sale on 26th October in selected Superdrug stores! The Nail Lacquer is £6 and the Nail Magnet is £3. I managed to pick up 2 polishes and the magnet from the show for £10! I also just had an email from Superdrug about 3 for 2 so I  intend to purchase the other three colours for £12! Bargain.


I think it came out quite well for a first attempt; here are pictures of my manicure:



What do you think? Have you tried any other Magnetism Nail Polishes? I've seen Nails Inc & 17 also have them out in the UK! Thanks for reading!! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...