Wednesday 9 November 2011

MAC FOTD (Day 4/7)

Today I want to go back to an eyeshadow shade which I first purchased for my sister. Then I liked it so much I bought it for myself as a birthday treat. It was my first MAC eyeshadow and first MAC product and it wasn't my last! It's called Sumptuous Olive. I'm not sure if they still do it. I also wanted to use a subtle shade to go with a casual Winter plum lip!

So here goes;

With flash
Without flash
FACE
No.7 Mineral Perfection Foundation in Almond (30)
No.7 Mineral Perfection Blusher in Soft Damson (10)
No.7 Skin Illuminator in Peach

LIPS
No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Plum Rebellion
Gosh On Stage Cool Lip Jam in 105

EYES
MAC Eyeshadow in Sumptuous Olive
MAC Liberty Eyeshadow - shade 12
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Mascara in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero

What do you think? Do you prefer wild looks, or toned down looks? xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...