Friday 4 November 2011

OOTD & New Blog Series

Today I was provided with inspiration for my OOTD - I asked a friend because I was feeling lazy.
So here it is:



I look a bit weird in the 2nd pic but I had to include it since little Cosmo wanted to get involved in the photos. The handbag is from Next (£12), the tan waist belt is also from Next (£6), the green shirt is from Republic - part of the Soul Cal range (probably no more than £15), the white strap top is from a boutique store (£3), the indigo skinny jeans are from Dorothy Perkins (£20) and the tan ankle boots are from New Look (£25). All in all not bad for a total of £81. What do you think?

I also want to start a series of Sunday Special blogs: featuring my favourite FOTD of the week, a new book that I may have read, band that I've heard or TV programme - I got the idea when I listened to a new band in the car today and was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved them after just one song!! I ended up listening to three!

Thanks for reading!! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...