Tuesday 8 November 2011

Subtle FOTD (Day 3/7)

Someone I know commented that my last 2 FOTD's have been pretty heavy make up for everyday wear, so today I decided I would use some subtle browns to compliment my brown eyes :)

I have housework to do so today's post won't be very long either. Here are my piccies;

With flash
Without flash
I used:

FACE
New ID i-Perfect Colour Adjust Foundation in Vanilla (I was quite shocked when this shade was used on my in the studio but it works - I'm not sure I'm vanilla in high street brands tho!)
New ID i-Conceal Brush on Fluid Concealer in Medium
New ID i-Bronze in Rio

EYES
New ID i-Shadow Quad in Choca Mocha (notice a theme going on with the New ID products?)
Wet n Wild Mega Lash Mascara in Black
No.7 Smoky Eyeliner in Black

LIPS
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Soft Coral (600)
Sephora Lip Gloss in Precious Pink

All in all a quick look to create, probably took 5-10mins max and that was whilst watching TV!
Hope you're enjoying the series so far xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...