Tuesday 22 November 2011

New Tights - OOTD

Hi all, sorry for my absence, had a busy weekend - again! So last week my colleague passed me a 25% off in New Look code. I decided to buy some tights! I bought 4 pairs - a blue pair, a navy pair, a mustard yellow pair and a black stocking pair with hearts going up them. All for just £10.

Here is my OOTD inspired by my new blue tights!


Not sure if you can tell, but my cropped trousers have the same colour blue lines running through them. I like wearing funky colours to brighten up the dreary Winter days in the UK! Headband in blue £1.99, 3/4 sleeve top in blue £6.99, grey check cropped trousers £9.99, blue tights £2.25, shoes £5. Not bad for a total of £26! What do you think? xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...