Wednesday 23 November 2011

Another OOTD - Brand New Items!

Ok, so I had a bit of inspiration for today's outfit, I wanted to wear my new cream blouse and my new black bow stocking tights! Perhaps a little borderline for a work outfit, but hey I never stick to rules :)


I'm holding up the skirt to show you the bows on the tights, the skirt is not really that short!!
Some of these items I've had a while, but not worn yet; whilst others I bought just over a week ago with a friend in Bluewater. What do you think of my lovely ladybird slippers? Lol. I wish I could wear these to work! Breakdown of the outfit; cream blouse from Miss Selfridge £35, black pleated skirt & bow belt from the local market stall £6, bow tights (25% off) New Look £3.75, Eiffel Tower necklace Republic £4.

Quite a simple look with the main theme of bows!! What do you think xoxo

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

gorgeous outfit! ahah i love you little slippers! my sister always says to me I'm as small as a ladybird haha xx

samwells87 said...

haha I literally live in them! thanks for reading! xoxo

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...