Monday 7 November 2011

Neon FOTD (Day 2/7)

I was feeling a little bit wild after pole fitness tonight so I hope my look also shows that off. As it's late I'm afraid I won't be rambling on much, you're probably glad. Here are the pics;

With flash
Without flash

FACE

Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation in Warm Almond (45)
No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Medium
MUA Blusher - Shade 4

LIPS

Fyrinnae Lip Lustre
Lancome Juicy Tubes

EYES

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Models Own Neon Hot Pink Kohl Eye Pencil (lower lashline)
L'oreal Extra Volume Collagene in Black
Aromaleigh, Hot In The City - Coney Island (crease)
Aromaleigh, Hot In The City - Italian Ice (eyelid)
Aromaleigh, Les Papillons - Flying Flower (lower lashline)

I hope the yellow really pops and stand out to you. The pink pencil and shadow on the lower lashline isn't as bright as it could be, perhaps if I do something similar I will add a touch of the shadow over the top of the pencil to set it. Also I don't think you can clearly see the green crease colour very much  it's a shame I didn't take a picture with my eyes closed because I have actually used a lovely shade - between lime green and grass green! In hindsight I think I was trying not to overdo it because of the bright yellow, but I may have under done it...

Let me know what you think :) xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...