Sunday 26 September 2010

Achieving A Flawless Finish

Ok, so lately I've been watching a few videos by Kandee Johnson, the make up artist. I was especially excited about her perfect skin video which included contouring! For my post today I have kept two of her videos in mind.

Click here and here to view Kandee's videos on youtube, and click here to view her blog.

Here is a video of how I created a flawless contoured look.



I used Beautifully Balanced Cleanser and Toner, St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse, No.7 Essential Moisturiser, NYC Natural Matte Foundation in shades 004 and 005, No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Medium, Avon Bronzing Pearls, NYC Smooth Mineral Blusher and Natural Collection Gold Blush Creamy Cheek Tint.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...