Monday 20 September 2010

Hot Pink FOTD

I took pictures of my FOTD way too late to post yesterday, so I repeated the look again today! I chose 3 colours, at random, from my Shiro Cosmetics collection. Squirtle, Mew & Articuno.


This is how it turned out:


FACE

NYC Natural Matte Foundation 004 all over face
NYC Natural Matte Foundation 005 to contour cheekbones
No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Medium
NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder  in Almost Apricot

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Shiro Cosmetics in Mew for inner corner
Shiro Cosmetics in Squirtle for outer corner
Shiro Cosmetics in Articuno for lower lashline
No.7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Black
Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil in Jet Black - upper and lower waterline

LIPS

No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Nude Rebellion
Gosh Lip Jam 102

1 comments:

Marcey said...

Love this color combination with your eyes!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...