Monday 27 September 2010

August & September Favourites

I only just realised I had missed out my August Favourite so I'll do them both together as we're almost at the end of September now! Scary really, it's almost Christmas!!

AUGUST




Arguebly the best mascara I've ever used. I've found it made my eyelashes look a lot longer, and somehow that there were more of them!! Either that, or I'm rubbish at using normal mascara and this helped me apply because it actually says what you're supposed to use each of the three different parts of the wand for! The tip is for applying the mascara, one side is for making your lashes longer and the other side is for separating lashes!! Brilliant.

SEPTEMBER



These are my new favourite nail varnishes, £1.79 each or 3 for £5!! I actually purchased a purple shade first, but when I got it home I realised I already owned a very similar colour, so got the red shade instead! I am hoping to apply Bongo Beat today, I am soooooooo in love with it and it's one of the first shades I have seen that can work as a dupe for Models Own - Peacock Green (which I wanted as soon as I saw it on the website and still do!).



Anything you're loving at the moment? Please let me know! Thanks for reading! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...