Tuesday 14 September 2010

Night Out Nails

I bought a few new nail varnishes the other day, only 3 for £5 in Superdrug - Collection 2000. I got Wham, Teeny Bikini and Bongo Beat. I liked the way wham and teeny bikini went together so decided to use an art deco stamp in black and white.

With flash
I really liked the colour of wham, but it required 3 coats to make it opaque. Shame it would use up a lot of nail varnish this way, but the overall finish was very satisfying. Sometimes the nail varnish can dry bubbly when you apply a few coats.

Without flash
The teeny bikini seemed to get better with more coats, I used three to match wham, but you could easily leave it with one coat.


The art deco went on very easily, it hardly even smudged when applying a top coat, which quite often happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...