Friday 3 September 2010

Family FOTD's

I invited my mum and sister over last night to do their make up, and pluck their eyebrows. I had a feeling my new Urban Decay Book of Shadows would have arrived to be able to use on them - and it had! My mum said she didn't want me to use something new on her instead of me, and my sister picked the bright purple from the Alice in Wonderland palette, so my BoS III is still untouched!!

Pictured below is my little sister Carley. On her I used:

No.7 tinted moisturiser in medium
No.7 light pressed powder in medium

Underland from Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette - on the eyelid
Jabberwocky from Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette - on the outer corner
Curiouser from Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette - on the inner corner
No.7 Exceptional Definition mascara in black
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye pencil in Zero on the lower waterline

No.7 Plum Rebellion Stay Perfect Lipstick
Sephora clear/sparkly lipgloss


For my mum I used:

No.7 tinted moisturiser in medium
No.7 light pressed powder in medium

Wonderland from Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette - on the lid
MAC Sumptous Olive eyeshadow - on the outer cornerNo.7 Exceptional Definition mascara in black
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye pencil in Zero on the lower waterline

No.7 Nude Rebellion Stay Perfect lipstick




What do you think? DO you often do your family and friends make up?? Thanks for reading!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...