Sunday 12 September 2010

EOTE

Hey all, firstly I want to apologise for not posting since Wednesday. I was supposed to blog on Thursday evening but I ran out of time and didn't feel like it due to being involved in a minor car crash. I'm ok, cuts and bruises, which is lucky really. But I just haven't been in the mood to put make up on - let alone post about it!!

My friend got me to leave the house last night as it was two friend's birthdays and we wanted to at least see them. I did my nails (separate post to come) and did an experimental look with my Barry M Glitter dusts. I don't own many - probably about 10...so sometimes I'm quite restricted for colour, but this look really didn't give that impression.

With flash
Without flash
From below
I used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Barry M Dazzle Dust 31 - middle of eye, 58 - inner corner, 69 outer corner
Blue from No.7 Colour Rebellion Eye Palette for crease
Urban Decay Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero
No.7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in black
No.7 Amazing Eyes Liner in black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...