Monday 6 September 2010

Third Urban Decay Book of Shadows III FOTD

I went out this evening and I wanted to show you my FOTD before I went, but I got sidetracked. I applied this look knowing I would be going out for dinner this evening, so it's something that will take you from day to night!

With flash
Without flash
I used:

FACE

No.7 Tinted moisturiser in medium
No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in medium
Rimmel Blush in santa rose

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Money - UD BoS III - eyelid
Uzi - UD BoS III - inner corner and brow highlight
Perversion - UD BoS III - outer corner and crease
Urban Decay Glide on 24/7 eye pencil in zero
No.7 Exceptional Definition mascara in black

LIPS

Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in bare shoulders
No.7 High Shine lip gloss in hint



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...