Friday 3 September 2010

First Urban Decay Book of Shadows III FOTD

This morning I didn't have time to apply my make up before I left the house so grabbed my BoS and left the house. I put the make up on once I got to the office. As soon as I saw pictures of the palette I was please to see once again some neutrals with lots of sparkle!!

Not sure if you can see the look or not, I used:

FACE

No.7 Tinted Moisturiser in medium
No.7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder in medium
Rimmel Blusher in Santa Rose

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay BoS III Maui Wowie - lid and under eye
Urban Decay BoS III Smog - outer corner and crease
Urban Decay Glide On eye pencil in Zero
No.7 Exceptional Definition mascara in black


LIPS

No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in nude rebellion
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in bare shoulders
Sephora lip gloss in precious pink

Full face - with flash
Full face - without flash
Eye - with flash
Eye - without flash
I wanted the look to be quite subtle and I think it worked well. Tomorrow I will try a more daring look, perhaps Uzi, Rockstar and Loaded (absolutely love this peacock shade!)

Do you have any immediate favourites you can't wait to try??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...