Tuesday 7 September 2010

FOTD - Liquid Eyeliner in Mojito

I wanted a look where I could use my No.7 Glitter Eyeliner in Mojito. This is it!!

I used:

FACE

No.7 tinted moisturiser in medium
No.7 light pressed powder in medium
Rimmel blush in santa rose

EYES

Aromaleigh Creme eyeshadow in Carbon
Barry M Dazzle Dust in silver - eyelid
Gosh Effect Powder in steel - crease and outer corner
No.7 Liquid Glitter Eyeliner in Mojito
H&M Glitter eyeliner in black - lower waterline
No.7 Exceptional Definition mascara in black

LIPS

Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in flavor of the day
No.7 Lip gloss high shine in hint



It reminded me of the sea because the black cream eyeshadow base has given the silver a blue tint. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...