Wednesday 29 September 2010

Bongo Beat Nails

When I first saw this shade of nail polish I thought it would be my dupe of Peacock Green by Models Own, to stop me buying it, but I ordered it yesterday - hopefully it will arrive soon. My partner said that Peacock green had slightly more blue in it...so if he says they are different colours I can definitely justify having both!!

Bongo Beat, with and without flash

Models Own - Peacock Green
Peacock Green

In the mean time I decided to use Bongo Beat for a nail design using my art deco stamps, as I have been wanting to do a 2 colour stamp for a while. This colour makes both black and white stand out so it was the perfect choice.

I thought I would do something a bit different so I've also used a silver glitter by art deco for my nail tips. What do you think??


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...