Wednesday 15 September 2010

New Skincare Routine

Some of you may be aware that recently I have been purchasing quite a lot of the No.7 collection in Boots. Mainly because their products have never let me down, but also because some wonderful people have given me £5 off No.7 vouchers to spend!! I have bought nail polishes, blushers, liquid eye liner, mascara (shame I purchased my mascara before they started giving away the free gift!!), foundation, lipsticks, powder, and then I moved onto the skincare section after reading Sophie's blog.

I now own
  • a cleanser, toner and moisturiser for morning (day)

      • a make up remover, cleanser and moisturiser for evening (night)

        • and an exfoliator and mud mask - not No.7 but part of my new skincare routine (weekly)

          So far I am one week into my new routine and have noticed my face feeling a lot smoother, and although I am not always spotty, I can be prone to break outs and the odd blemish, but have not had any appearances yet!

          I enjoy a good face mask so when the above mud therapy products were on special offer in Superdrug I couldn't resist, so I will be alternating them - tomorrow is time for Raspberry!!

          I will continue to update you on my findings, but so far so good, as always with No.7. I also find that the hot cloth cleanser before bed definitely helps open my pores to let the night time moisturiser set into my skin.

          What's your skincare routine? Have you got any of these products? What do you think of them??

          0 comments:

          Post a Comment

          LinkWithin

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...