Thursday 30 September 2010

Models Own Haul

Today all my Models Own goodies arrived, woooo!! I used the free delivery service so was very glad when I found out they send their items first class.


I was also quite impressed with the packaging, a lovely black envelope with my order details inside.


All nail varnishes were neatly packed in twos, in little bubble wrap parcels.


 This little black eye pencil came free, as this was my first order with Models Own. The pencil even has its own sharpener! Genius.



These nail polishes look just as fantastic in real life as they did on the website - I can't wait to try them out! The one that probably surprised me most was Deep Purple, I didn't know it was going to be a black/purple duo chrome, but I don't have any polishes like that so I'm really glad.

Have you had any pleasant surprises from Models Own products, or any other products for that matter?
Are there any nail polishes you can't wait to try for Autumn??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...